Photo Collection: Suns out and Tongues out.

 Photo collection: Sun is out. Tongue is out. 

    In this assignment, I decided to do something that is very close to my heart, my dog. My dog is my best friend that enjoys car rides, boat rides, and running around. All of these activities cause her tongue to flop out and I cannot help myself but snap a picture of her. I have a lot of pictures and videos of my dog but one of the similarities I found in most of the pictures is her pink floppy tongue. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do. 


                                                                              Boat Dog
It was a perfect day for a day on the lake. The sky was blue, with a few clouds here and there to give a little shade in the 90-degree weather. This picture was taken just minutes before the first jump off the boat made by me and followed by my dog. 

Fishing Time
Another day well spent on the boat at the lake. This day was started early in the morning because we wanted to go fishing before it got busy on the lake. Even though it was early it was still hot enough to have the tongue out in action again. 

The Chick-Fil-A Drive-Thru
This picture was taken while we were waiting in the long line at Chick-Fil-A. My dog and I's favorite meal to get is grilled nuggets and fries. This was a hot day that we were not sending on the lake but we had the windows down and music loud. My dog loves to stick her head out of the window and her tongue flies in the wind as we drive.  


Perfect Timing 
Every morning my dog loves to greet me in the flower bed just to make my mom mad. My mom does not like to pet my dog, so my dog will greet everyone in the morning by popping a squat in the flower bed my mom tries to revive every weekend. I snapped this picture at a perfect time because she was licking her lips and about to yawn. A few seconds after I took this picture my mom came around the corner to see her smushed flower bed. 


Furry with the Fish
This my dog in her favorite spot when we go fishing, right in front of the bait tank. She likes to catch the fish with her mouth and spit them out on the deck of the boat. Then just watches my dad and I run around trying to catch them so we could still use them. This spot is also a spot right beside me when we go on boat rides. This little spot is perfect for her because she can stretch out and take a nap or just jump off the back when hs











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drive to the Beach : Plotting

Not seen on TV

Hamlet: Act 1- Scene 5